We are looking for a Lighting Technician (Grade 5) to join us at the National Theatre on a 22 Month Fixed Term Contract.
This entry-level role provides opportunities for Lighting Technicians with a reasonable level of technical ability to gain professional experience within a large organisation, as well as on-the-job training from the National Theatre’s Lighting team.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Some previous experience or training in a Lighting Technician role.
- The desire to improve and broaden your skill within Lighting.
- A basic understanding of electrical theory.
- Basic competency in the use of tools for fabricating electrical props and maintenance.
- Awareness and experience of health and safety legislation and practice.
If that sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
The closing date for the receipt of completed application forms is: 12 Noon, Friday 25th October 2019
For further queries please email email@example.com
We want our workforce to be representative of all sections of society and welcome applications from everyone.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for our vacancies.
HR Department 2019
Contract Type: Temporary - Full Time
Pay Range: Starting at Grade 5 Level 3 - £29,320.51 per annum (pro rata where applicable)
Closing Date: 12pm, Friday 25 October 2019<< Go back to job listings