We are looking for a PA to the Director of Learning to join our us and our Learning department.
This role provides vital administrative assistance to the Director of Learning, supporting the leadership of a large and busy core team of 33 staff responsible for the NT’s nationwide programmes with schools, young people, families and communities, Talks & Exhibitions and Archive.
The PA role is a member of the Learning Operations team, which works across the programme providing logistical and administrative support and contributing to the effective running the department.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Relevant experience in a Personal Assistant role, including complex diary management.
- Relevant professional arts administration experience and a developed interest in arts engagement and learning.
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure and in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to deal confidently and positively with all levels of staff.
- Excellent team player, proactive, with the ability to listen and an enthusiasm to help others.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines.
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you!
Please note that applications can only be considered if they are submitted through the National’s Online Recruitment System, and returned by the closing date.
The closing date for the receipt of your application is: Monday 18th November 2019, at 12 Noon
For any queries, please contact the HR Department by emailing: email@example.com
We want our workforce to be representative of all sections of society and welcome applications from everyone.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for our vacancies.
Contract Type: Permanent - Full Time
Pay Range: £26,500
Closing Date: 12pm, Monday 18 November 2019<< Go back to job listings