We are looking for a Bookshop Manager to join our retail department at the National Theatre.
The role will lead on the day to day efficient running of the National Theatre’s retail offer by being a proactive and visible presence front of house, leading the team to provide an exceptional level of customer service and drive sales and promotion at every opportunity. You will have a strategic and thorough as well as creative approach to your work, always looking for solutions and opportunities for improvement.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience of operational retail management is essential, with specific knowledge of sales and stock management.
- Experience of leading a team is essential.
- Solid Microsoft Office Skills and general administrative skills.
- Experience of working with EPoS systems.
- The ability to communicate clearly and confidently at all levels to both individuals and large groups.
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you!
Salary - £25,000
The closing date for the receipt of your application is: Monday 25th November 2019, at 12 Noon
For any queries, please contact the HR Department by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
We want our workforce to be representative of all sections of society and welcome applications from everyone.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for our vacancies.
Contract Type: Permanent - Full Time
Pay Range: £25,000
Closing Date: 12am, Monday 25 November 2019<< Go back to job listings