We are looking for a Commercial Events Sales and Marketing Manager to join our Commercial Events team here at the National Theatre.
The role will create and lead on the formulation and execution of a sales and promotional strategy for Commercial Events which is both creative and interesting, and executed to maximise value for money and commercial return. Also will support the Head of Commercial Events to achieve core objectives.
This is a fixed term 12 month maternity cover contract, starting in February 2020.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A proven track record of efficient diary management;
- An awareness of the marketing and advertising strategy of a venue and how a PR contract works;
- High level of commercial aptitude and numeracy;
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Demonstrable workable knowledge of Microsoft Office as you will need to keep records and prepare and deliver presentations. Experience with venue and event management software.
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you!
Salary - £30,000 - £33,000 - dependant on experience.
The closing date for the receipt of your application is: Sunday 1st December 2019, at midnight.
For any queries, please contact the HR Department by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
We want our workforce to be representative of all sections of society and welcome applications from everyone.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for our vacancies.
Contract Type: Temporary - Full Time
Pay Range: £30,000 - £33,000 per annum
Closing Date: 11pm, Sunday 1 December 2019<< Go back to job listings