The National Theatre is laying out ambitious future plans which include extending its impact across the country and working with communities. This new role will galvanise support for the NT’s mission and impact, leading a small team to deliver dynamic strategic communications.
A key part of that mission is to support the wider UK theatre sector. As such, this role will also evidence and advocate for the value of theatre in the nation.
- Corporate communications including key messages and support for the Executive
- Creative communications campaigns that engage a diverse range of audiences from politicians to the public
- Engaging staff with the NT’s mission and plans and giving them the tools for advocacy
- Strengthening relationships with key external stakeholders including government, funders and sector support bodies
- Policy: horizon scanning and coordinating contributions on key sector issues
- Research and reporting: coordinating reports for the Arts Council, and commissioning any research that may be necessary to build an evidence base
Reporting to the Director of Audiences & Marketing, the role will work closely with the Head of Press, the Deputy Director of Audiences & Marketing, and the Head of Press and Communications for National Theatre Productions (the NT’s tours and transfers arm) to plan and integrate communications across all channels
Contract Type: Permanent - Full Time
Pay Range: c.£50k pa dependent on experience
Closing Date: 9am, Monday 2 December 2019<< Go back to job listings