Our Public Acts team are hiring! We are looking for a Public Acts Administrator to join us on a Fixed Term Contract for 18 months.
Public Acts is the NT’s new nationwide initiative to create extraordinary acts of theatre and community. Launched in September 2017, the programme builds partnerships with communities and theatres across the UK, through which we create ambitious new works of participatory theatre.
The purpose of this role is to act as the central administrator for the Public Acts programme, working closely with the Senior Producer, Engagement Producer and Director of Public Acts to effectively administrate the various elements of the Public Acts programme.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Solid administrative experience in a professional organisation
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to prioritise tasks within competing work demands and to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative, showing a proactive approach to work
- Ability to deal confidently and positively with a wide range of people of all ages and backgrounds in writing, face-to-face and over the phone
If that sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
The closing date for the receipt of completed application forms is: 5pm, on Friday 20th December 2019
For further queries please email email@example.com
We want our workforce to be representative of all sections of society and welcome applications from everyone.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for our vacancies.
HR Department 2019
Contract Type: Temporary - Full Time
Pay Range: £24,000 per annum, pro rata
Closing Date: 5pm, Friday 20 December 2019<< Go back to job listings