Our Broadcast team are hiring! We are looking for a Senior Producer to join the team.
This role provides leadership and strategic oversight of the video content production for the entire National Theatre, including determining the creative direction of the team’s output according to the needs of the organisation.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Significant creative documentary and/or live production experience
- The ability to lead and manage a team to successful outcomes with previous line management experience
- Demonstrable ability to think creatively and strategically about content and produce and/or oversee clear storyboard, scripts and concept documents
- The ability to prioritise tasks in a busy and dynamic working environment and managing the, sometime competing, demands of key stakeholders
- A comprehensive and up to date understanding of broadcast formats, delivery and workflow
If that sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
* Please note that as part of the application form you will be asked to present examples of your previous work / a showreel to view online *
The closing date for the receipt of completed application forms is: Monday 27th January 2020, at 12 Noon
For further queries please email email@example.com
We want our workforce to be representative of all sections of society and welcome applications from everyone.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for our vacancies.
HR Department 2020
Contract Type: Permanent - Full Time
Pay Range: £45,000
Closing Date: 12pm, Monday 27 January 2020<< Go back to job listings