We are looking for a Facilities Supervisor (Multiskilled – Mechanical Bias) to join us.
This role is responsible for all reactive and proactive maintenance work, whilst making sure it is carried out to the highest possible standards across the whole of the site as well as management of all aspects of the team through collaborative working with the other Supervisors.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Substantial experience in a previous role as a Shift Leader/Supervisor.
- Recognised mechanical engineering apprenticeship.
- City and Guilds Part 3 qualifications or equivalent (e.g. FTC/ONC).
- An adequate understanding of legislation relevant to the theatre, including: COSSH, CDM, EWR, Manual handling, Health and Safety legislation and local authority technical regulations
- Strong multi-skilled technical skills with strong customer service focus.
If that sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
The closing date for the receipt of completed application forms is: Monday 27th January 2020, at 12 Noon
For further queries please email email@example.com
We want our workforce to be representative of all sections of society and welcome applications from everyone.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for our vacancies.
HR Department 2020
Hours: An average of 42 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent - Full Time
Pay Range: £49,969.92 per annum
Closing Date: 12pm, Monday 27 January 2020<< Go back to job listings