We are looking for a Junior Designer to join our Graphic Design Studio for an 18 Month Fixed Term Contract.
This role works under the direction of the Graphic Design Studio’s senior team, and will assist across a variety of tasks – from designing and artworking print and digital materials for a wide range of NT projects, to helping organise photoshoots.
The position will suit a recent graduate or current junior designer with a genuine passion for creative culture, looking to build their experience within the in-house studio of a world-leading arts organisation.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A portfolio that demonstrates a good understanding of image-making, design layout and typography
- Experience working either in house or in an agency across print and digital formats
- Fluent in Adobe CS
- Strong communication skills
- Able to multi-task, meet deadlines and manage personal workload
If that sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
The closing date for the receipt of completed application forms is: 12 Noon, Monday 3rd February 2020
* Please note you will be asked to upload a PDF including 5 projects from your portfolio which you feel best supports your application. Applications without a PDF portfolio attachment will not be considered *
For further queries please email email@example.com
We want our workforce to be representative of all sections of society and welcome applications from everyone.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for our vacancies.
HR Department 2020
Contract Type: Temporary - Full Time
Pay Range: £23,000
Closing Date: 12pm, Monday 3 February 2020<< Go back to job listings