The successful candidate will be responsible for the National Theatre’s strategic use of data intelligence and insight to reach audiences and participants through live and digital activity, to measure impact, and to understand value.
As the National Theatre emerges from COVID with a renewed ambition to reach and engage people across the UK and worldwide, this role will be integral to developing our understanding of and relationship with our widening audience. Part of the NT’s Audiences & Media division, the role works closely with senior stakeholders across the organisation, contributing to strategic planning and leading on the implementation of governance, processes and technology relating to data intelligence, research and insight. This is a role that combines strategic thinking with hands-on implementation and includes aspects of data science, project management and IT development, alongside leading a team.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Substantial experience of managing and supporting research and insight, and data-driven processes as a senior analyst
- Proven ability in using reporting and analysis to influence senior stakeholders and improve strategic business performance
- Proven technical understanding of data systems to influence development and architecture of data ecosystem and platforms
- Experience of advanced data analytics and insight techniques e.g. predictive analytics, segmentation, forecasting modelling
- An experienced people manager and relationship builder, able to lead, develop and support a high performing team, influence colleagues and create a learning culture
If that sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
The closing date for the receipt of completed application forms is: Monday 28 June 2021, at 12 Noon
For further queries please email email@example.com
We want our workforce to be representative of all sections of society and welcome applications from everyone.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for our vacancies.
HR Department 2021
Contract Type: Permanent - Full Time
Pay Range: c.£50,000 per annum, pro rata dependent on experience
Closing Date: 12pm, Monday 28 June 2021<< Go back to job listings