We are looking for a Major Gifts Manager to join us.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a crucial role in the theatre’s recovery from the Coronavirus pandemic, building on our successful major donor fundraising programme. As the key relationship manager for a portfolio of some of our closest and passionate supporters, the Major Gifts Manager makes a vital contribution to this growing income stream. By identifying, cultivating, soliciting and securing major gifts of £25,000 and more, and working collaboratively across the department with other fundraising teams, there is lots of scope to build on your existing fundraising experience to develop an engaged and generous portfolio of major donors.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Confident, curious, articulate and persuasive, both orally and in writing
- Experience in a fundraising capacity, with a successful track record of meeting targets and personally soliciting and securing philanthropic gifts
- Evidence of relationship management to proactively develop a portfolio of prospects employing creative strategies to engage them
- Evidence of ability to write persuasively, and experience of creating compelling fundraising materials
- Excellent and proven organisational ability working in a fast-paced environment
If that sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
The closing date for the receipt of completed application forms is: Monday 7 February 2022, at 12 Noon
For further queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We want our workforce to be representative of all sections of society and welcome applications from everyone.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for our vacancies.
HR Department 2022
Contract Type: Permanent - Full Time
Department: Development (Fundraising)
Pay Range: £37,000 - 40,000 per annum, depending on experience
Closing Date: 12pm, Monday 7 February 2022<< Go back to job listings