We are looking for a PA to the Director of Learning & National Partnerships to join our Learning department.
This role provides vital administrative assistance to the Director of Learning & National Partnerships, supporting the leadership of a large team responsible for the NT’s nationwide programmes with schools, young people, and communities, as well as Talks & Events, professional development training (Theatreworks), and the NT Archive. The Assistant role is a member of the Learning Operations team, which works across the programme providing logistical and administrative support and contributing to the effective running the department.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience of complex diary management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal confidently and positively with all levels. of staff and a range of external contacts.
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Discretion, with the ability to deal appropriately with confidential information.
- Previous administrative experience within an arts organisation/venue.
- Proactive team player, with the ability to listen and an enthusiasm to help others.
- An interest in theatre/arts participatory work.
If that sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
The closing date for the receipt of completed application forms is: Monday 22 August 2022, 10am
For further queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We want our workforce to be representative of all sections of society and welcome applications form everyone.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for our vacancies.
HR Department 2022
Contract Type: Permanent - Full Time
Department: Learning (Education)
Pay Range: £27,560 per annum
Closing Date: 10am, Monday 22 August 2022<< Go back to job listings