Marketing Data Analysis Apprentice
(Fixed Term Contract – 15 Months - £313.20 per week)
Working as part of the Data Studio team within the Marketing department you will learn about how data analysis is essential to marketing strategy. You will develop vital analytical skills and learn how to use advanced technology in an increasingly data-driven world. Working within the Marketing department you will get involved with a range of marketing activities and develop a knowledge of how campaigns are managed from beginning to end.
This apprenticeship is for those with enthusiasm to use and develop their analytical skills in an exciting and creative environment. It will provide you with the skills necessary to continue training as a marketing data analyst, and to work within the world of market research and insight, particularly in the creative sector.
This position is not open to those who already have a Level 4 qualification, such as a degree, an HND or any post graduate qualification. Applicants must be 18 years of age or over by the 1st September 2018.
This apprenticeship is delivered in conjunction with Outsource Training and Development. This position is based on the South Bank.
- Show that you enjoy working with numbers, including percentages
- Be good at problem solving. Be confident using computers, and able to quickly learn new skills and software (some experience of Microsoft Office packages would be useful but is not essential).
- Be curious about the world, and keen to learn new things.
By the end of the apprenticeship you will be able to:
- Carry out marketing analysis and research
- Understand modern marketing campaigns and contribute to planning process for high-profile marketing campaigns
- Use Microsoft Excel at an advanced level, as well as more advanced analysis & data visualisation tools.
- Work confidently in an arts and creative industries environment.
Closing date for applications is Midnight, Monday 30th July 2018
Anticpated dates for first interviews are the14th and 15th of August.
For any queries, please contact the HR Department by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage applications from all sections of the community and in particular those which are currently under-represented at the NT including BAME & disabled candidates.
Contract Type: Temporary - Full Time
Pay Range: £16,286.40 per year
Closing Date: 11pm, Monday 30 July 2018<< Go back to job listings