We are looking for a Finance Assistant NTP to join our team at the National Theatre.
The Finance Department is responsible for the NT’s accounting, finance and budgeting requirements, including the recording and monitoring of income and expenditure, maintenance of adequate financial controls, preparation of budgets, internal and external financial reporting and compliance with tax and other regulations. The Finance Department comprises a teams of management accountants, a financial accounting team and a payroll team – all working to the Director of Finance. In addition, an element of core financial processing is undertaken within operating departments.
The purpose of this role is to provide support to the Management Accountants for NTP, the commercial productions arm of the NT looking after West End, Touring and International productions, to assist them in providing high quality and timely reporting and analysis for the National. This role will work closely with finance colleagues and key stakeholders
The successful candidate will have the following:
- The post holder should be studying or willing to study for a professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
- Excellent numeracy and Microsoft Excel skills. Must be confident in manipulating data in spreadsheets.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and manage conflicting stakeholder priorities.
- Strong Interpersonal skills both face to face and over digital media.
- Investigative skills to gather data and information to enable an effective solution to be found.
If that sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
The closing date for the receipt of a completed application is: Tuesday 21st November 2023 at 12 noon.
For further queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want our workforce to be representative of all sections of society and welcome applications from everyone.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for our vacancies.
People Department 2023